Thursday, October 15, 2020 Update –
Vendors/Customers who have had contact with CALPIA staff or sites and who test positive for COVID, should inform CALPIA of any potential COVID-19 exposure. Please email: COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, August 7, 2020 Update –
What is CALPIA doing to keep staff, visitors, and customers safe?
- All staff and visitors are screened when their work shift starts.
- All staff and visitors are required to wear face masks when entering a CALPIA location or interacting with vendors or customers.
- Handwashing is to be done frequently during the day.
- When handwashing is not available, hand sanitizer should be used.
- CALPIA has cleaning and disinfecting procedures in place.
- When delivering to customers, avoid sharing pens and other tools.
- Please ensure physical distancing of at least six-feet between those workers loading and unloading goods at delivery facilities. Contactless delivery locations are encouraged.
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 Update –
CALPIA is open for business!
We are reactivating all enterprises and phasing in employees to meet your needs while following all proper health and safety precautions. CALPIA is following the Division of Occupational Safety and Health of California (CAL/OSHA) and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) guidelines pertaining to COVID-19. All workers will be wearing masks, safety glasses, along with practicing social distancing.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact CALPIA Customer Service at (916) 358-2733 or email@example.com.