Please refer to the Available Exams area on our home page. This will have links to all of the available exams. If you don’t see the exam you need listed, it is probably not available at this time. Please check this area of our website for updates.
- In your CALCareers profile you should have a list of all positions you have applied to. If it's marked as submitted and you received a receipt upon application we have it.
- If you mailed in your application for a position or exam you may call our main line at 916-358-2696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire. Please allow 3-5 days for receipt before inquiring.
- Go to https://jobs.ca.gov/CalHRPublic/Landing/Jobs/Steps.aspx the steps to get a State job
- Click on Advanced Job Search and type "Prison Industry Authority" under department to search all of our available positions
- ALL CALPIA positions require list eligibility via a passed exam prior to application. Please ensure you have taken the exam or inquire as to how to take exams being given before you apply.
- Go to www.jobs.ca.gov
- Click on Advanced Job Search and type "Prison Industry Authority" under department
- Click on specific vacancy you are interested in
- On the far right hand side of the vacancy under additional documentation is a hotlink for that particular class’ Class Specification